Sunday, May 30, 2010

Nuggets of Comedy from the Fake Brewers

The Brewers have been playing well as of late, but during the free-fall of their nine game losing streak and beyond I discovered that a number of fake Brewers exist on Twitter. When the Crew wasn't very fun to watch. these guys were pretty amusing to read.

Craig Counsell (@craigcounsell)

Turns out with Adam Stern and Braun both here the Brewers lead the league in Jew. JJ Hardy left his phone in my car after dinner last night. Why does he have the CDC on speed-dial?
Jeff Suppan (@FakeJeffSuppan)

2 innings, just like when I start this bullpen stinks tonight....no seriously Hoffman's been dropping ass all game


Gregg Zaun (@notgreggzaun)

#thingsblackpeopledo not play catcher.
From here on out, I'm going to shit in the glove of any pitcher who blows a late-game lead for us. If I can shit that much.
Todd Coffey (@faketoddcoffey)

@notkenmacha called a great game tonight. No blown saves or anything. Fml. #brewers


Doug Melvin (@fakedougmelvin)

Zach Braddock will not be joining the #Brewers this weekend -- we've maxed out our quota of pitchers who can throw above 96 MPH at one. @bobwait is my first follower! If you can throw less than 88 MPH and manage to keep your ERA over 5, you got yourself a 3-year deal!
And finally, the manager for your Milwaukee Brewers, Ken Macha (@notkenmacha)


Though we've got to say good-bye For the summer Darling I promise you this I'll send you all my love Everyday in a letter Sealed with a kiss It was an early morning yesterday I was up before the dawn. And I really have enjoyed my stay But I must be moving on. Goodbye Stranger! This is the end, Beautiful friend, This is the end. My only friend, the end. -- Jack Morris was a genius, too bad he died so young.

No comments:

Post a Comment