Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Beginning?

I was never one for New Years' resolutions. Not because I'm perfect and don't need to change, but because I know I don't have the ambition to follow through with them. So why waste my time?

I'll try my hand at one that revolves around writing, though.

I'm going to try as hard as I can to write every day. It doesn't have to be polished 1,000-word posts on here, or short stories, or whatever. It just has to be something.

Make no mistake, I don't feel any renewed passion for writing. I just have a lot of ideas stewing in my head and I think if I start writing my thoughts down on a daily basis -- however inconsequential or irrelevant they may be -- it will help me get those ideas out and on the page.

This probably isn't the start of something special, but stay tuned anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment